Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome to Sara Lee Photography!

Thank you so much for visiting my new blog/website! 

As some of you already know, I've changed my business name from "Priceless Photography" to "Sara Lee Photography." I'm so thrilled about all the upcoming changes to the business! I am diligently working on getting my marketing kit in order and getting new clients! Its been a busy few weeks and I'm loving it! Here is a sneak peek at some of the pictures I just shot Saturday. Enjoy and stay tuned for more peekies and promos! Thanks for all your support!




5 comments:

  1. Sara Lee, you're an amazing photographer.

    I'm still your prodigy. Your padiwon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. Yes young grasshopper, you bring honor to my clanswomen. LOL Thank you Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara- Not only are you an AMAZING photographer, but you are also an amazing person! You're always challenging yourself to do better by entering your photos in contest and taking various workshops and courses to better your technique. Your clients are lucky to have such a great person devoted to the art of photography. You rock, Sara. Keep taking those stunning pictures! Love you! P.S. Love the photo with the girl and horse. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara Lee,
    I'm sooooooo excited to have my pregnancy pictures done with you! I love your work, personality and creativity. I know you will come up with some amazing shots. I heart you mucho. =)

    ReplyDelete